Monday, July 2, 2012

Zoomumba

ZooMumba is a 2D Browser MMO where players will manage their own zoo full of exotic animals from around the world.



Zoomumba is a basic management game like we've all played before. You start building your zoo and earning funds but you must build your zoo bigger to bring in more people to get more money, but the more people that come the harder it is to manage, keeping all the animals and people happy.


Like a famerama and other bigpoint games you can also interact with other players. In my opnion this is a great game for all the family to play with challanges and levels to pass it keeps you entertained.

The best thing about this free browser game is that it is a browser game so there is no download, updates and events are regular and it always stays interesting.

I would reccomend zoomumba to all ages and i know it looks like a little kids game but trust me it stays entertaining for all ages and it's more fun then playing farmville.

View the original article here

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER AND LOTTERY SPELL 2019 GBOJIESPIRITUALTEMPLE@GMAIL. COM OR WHATSAPP HIM :+2349066410185

Hi i am from USA I have just experience the wonders of Dr. gbojie love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr GBOJIE only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr Gbojie and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world .. Well if you need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr gbojie Via email: gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com, gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com or Call or WhatsApp: +2349066410185
website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me/

Post a Comment